With regards to simple hen recipes you possibly can’t get rather more uncomplicated than this 3 Ingredient Caesar Rooster. That is considered one of my favourite tenting dinner recipes once I need a very easy meal that requires no prep time and makes use of easy elements.
That is considered one of my super-simple, simple tenting meals that requires ZERO prep work!
Cooking Strategies & Gear
- To make this as considered one of our simple campfire recipes: For conventional outside cooking, you’ll want a 12-Inch, 6 Quart Solid Iron Dutch Oven utilizing campfire coals or charcoal briquettes.
- To make this as considered one of our camp range recipes: To make use of a 12-inch Dutch oven with a propane camp range, you’ll want to make use of a dome for the baking course of. I’ve an total submit with a VIDEO to indicate you tips on how to prepare dinner with a Dutch oven dome & warmth diffuser plate.
- To make this in an RV kitchen: If you wish to brown the hen on a range high then bake the meal in an RV oven, you possibly can simply use a forged iron skillet.
- In any other case, you possibly can use any skillet to brown the hen, then, switch it to a casserole dish for baking in an oven.
- You can even switch it to a sluggish cooker to complete cooking, set your crock pot to a excessive setting and prepare dinner for about 5 hours.
Step 1. Put together your elements, warmth supply and gear as directed. For baking at an oven temperature of 375 F levels you will have 27 complete coals = 18 high / 9 backside if you’re utilizing a 12-inch Dutch oven. If you’re utilizing a completely different oven dimension, examine our Dutch oven temperature chart to see what number of coals you will have.
Flippantly season each side of meat with salt and pepper, then, spray the pot with cooking spray.
Step 2. Brown the meat. Place hen in pot, brown one facet, flip and brown second facet.
Step 3. Add dressing. Pour the salad dressing into the pan. Flip the meat to coat each side and prepare in a single layer for finest outcomes and even baking. For particular diets, examine the label to make sure the dressing doesn’t comprise gluten should you’re making gluten free tenting meals.
Step 4. Cowl with lid and bake. Prepare coals inserting 18 on high and 9 underneath the underside and bake the Caesar hen breasts till they’re cooked via. The inside temperature of the thickest half of the meat ought to be 165 F levels.
Step 5. Add cheese. Take away lid, sprinkle grated cheese over the dish, change cowl and transfer all of the coals to the highest of the lid to broil the cheese.
Step 6. Serve hen topped with sauce and garnish, if desired.
This creamy Caesar hen bake is considered one of my favourite boondocking recipes as a result of it requires no prep, makes use of only a few easy elements and cooks rapidly. For an even quicker prepare dinner time, use hen tenders as a substitute of boneless hen breasts. Cut back the baking time to about 20 minutes.
To maintain this simple dinner recipe so simple as doable, I simply serve a facet salad in small bowl. I toss leaf lettuce in just a little vinegar and olive oil, or, I take advantage of simply use a salad equipment.
There may be a lot taste within the Caesar sauce chances are you’ll wish to soak it up by serving the hen over rice or along with your favourite pasta. When you’re making ready keto tenting meals, I like to recommend utilizing cauliflower rice to hold it low-carb.
Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container in a fridge or cooler for a fast lunch.
- Make hen Caesar salads. Fill a giant bowl with leaf lettuce, high it with cubed leftover hen and toss with remaining bottle of Caesar dressing.
- Make sandwiches or wraps. Slice the leftover hen and pile it in your favourite bread or wrap with some lettuce, tomato and mayo.
My entire household loves this Campfire Rooster Pot Pie. It’s a simple baked hen recipe that’s topped with refrigerated biscuit dough to make a high crust. When you’re on the lookout for heat and hearty consolation meals in your winter tenting recipes, you simply discovered one!
The subsequent time you wish to prep every part at dwelling so you possibly can simply “dump & prepare dinner” from a ziploc bag into your pot, do this almost-gourmet Thai Campfire Rooster. After I’m making ready freezer meals, I do a double batch so I’ve one for dwelling and one for camp journeys. Take a look at all of my make forward tenting meals.
We love Mexican flavored Dutch oven tenting recipes. For this meal you’ll use pre-cooked shredded hen, canned enchilada sauce, onions and cheese. Roll the combination in tortillas and bake. Then, high these Dutch Oven Enchiladas with bitter cream and contemporary cilantro simply earlier than serving.
Flavorful hen thighs, potatoes, contemporary herbs and aromatics create superb flavors on this Dutch Oven Lemon Rooster.
Print This Recipe
3 Ingredient Caesar Rooster
Tenting For Foodies Dinner Tenting Recipes: This baked Caesar hen recipe is such a simple dinner, you’re gonna find it irresistible!
- Salt and black pepper to season
- Cooking Spray
For Baked Caesar Rooster
- 1.5 kilos boneless skinless hen breasts
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing (that is 1/2 of a regular 16 oz. bottle)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
Elective For Garnish
- Contemporary parsley leaves for garnish non-compulsory
Stop your display from going darkish
In 12-inch Dutch oven, camp or RV oven, pre warmth oven to 375 F levels. (27 complete coals = 18 on high of the lid and 9 beneath the underside of the oven. (see * Observe)
Flippantly season each side of hen with salt and pepper.
Spray backside and partitions of Dutch oven with cooking spray.
Over medium-high warmth, add hen to the pot to brown one facet, then flip to brown second facet, about 5 minutes per facet.
Pour the creamy Caesar dressing in pan.
Flip the meat to coat each side with the dressing, prepare it in a single layer for even baking.
Cowl with lid and bake (coals organized with 18 on high/9 underneath the underside) till the inner temperature of the thickest a part of meat reaches 165 F levels, about half-hour.
Take away lid, sprinkle grated cheese excessive of the hen breasts, change lid and transfer backside coals to the highest of the lid (create a broiler), prepare dinner till the cheese is golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Take away from warmth, spoon dressing combination sauce from backside of pot over the meat and serve instantly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if utilizing.
Serving: 1gEnergy: 561kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 42gFats: 42gSaturated Fats: 8gPolyunsaturated Fats: 20gMonounsaturated Fats: 10gTrans Fats: 0.02gLdl cholesterol: 140mgSodium: 1108mgPotassium: 658mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 169IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 185mgIron: 1mg