I’m so excited to have my buddy, Kelly Lewis on the podcast this week. She is somebody I significantly admire within the journey house, particularly for a way she helps and empowers girls.
On this episode, we share about how she does this by her varied girls centered journey companies, how her personal journey story and life was a driving power for that, and her new, empowering e-book, Inform Her She Can’t!
Hearken to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Journey Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Present Notes: About Kelly Lewis
Kelly Lewis is a girls’s journey business maven and chief within the space of girls’s empowerment.
She is most enthusiastic about serving to girls to faucet into their private energy by touring the world.
She’s the founding father of Go! Woman Guides, the world’s first collection of journey guidebooks for ladies, in addition to the founding father of the annual Ladies’s Journey Fest convention.
In 2016, she co-founded the boutique tour firm Damesly, which has been featured within the New York Instances, CNN, Journey + Leisure and Nationwide Geographic.
She is the writer of a number of journey guidebooks. Inform Her She Can’t is her debut e-book in memoir/ inspirational non-fiction. Inform Her She Can’t shares tales of girls who refused to imagine that they can’t, particularly when instructed in any other case. They’ll, they did … and you’ll too.
We focus on:
Different Related Articles Mentioned
Watch the video of the podcast
For individuals who might want watching a video of us podcasting, we filmed that for you too, which you’ll discover on YouTube every week.
Different interviews it’s possible you’ll like
- The Black Journey Alliance with Kerwin McKenzie
- Learn how to stand out and reside absolutely with Cory Lee
- Full time Household Journey in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- Learn how to stability journey with full time job, loans, and financial savings and construct wealth with Danielle Desir
- Teen journey and Mom Daughter journeys with Tamara Gruber
- From Large Home to Full time RV journey with The Mother Trotter
- Knowledgeable recommendations on dwelling overseas with Tim Leffel
- From full time journey to full time podcasting with Gary Arndt
- Vaccinations and pandemic journey with Dr Nadeen White